- 1. You place an order for any selected item and once you have placed the order, you will receive an email acknowledging the exact details of your order, providing you with the value of your order.
- 2. Please note that we would list only available products but there may be occasions due to circumstances beyond our control where the product is not available. In this case a latest delivery where applicable will be communicated to you or an immediate refund of any unavailable goods would be made.
- 3. Shipping costs would be borne by you and we would notify you on this depending on the mode, destination and weight of your package from time to time.
- 4. Once your product has been shipped, we would notify you through email for further tracking.
- 5. We are not responsible for lost, mis-delivered, stolen packages that were sent to the wrong address that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- 6. We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
If you require any information regarding your order, please contact us on +91 9121018888 or email us at email@example.com during our working hours.
We may not be able to accept your order if a product you have ordered is out of stock and if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.